Thursday, June 01, 2006

First time is free...

Because several people thanked me for helping them waste time by feeding their internet addiciton with the Post Secret introduction, I decided to spread some more time killers. One of my most frequently visited sites these days has to be LifeHacker. Simple and a little confusing at first, LifeHacker is loaded with tips and tricks for technology geeks, or for those trying to organize their life. While the articles are always well done and informative, the links are just as good. There are some quality sites associated with Lifehacker, and I promise you can spend a great deal of time exploring, as opposed to getting anything done in your life. Links of interest are: DeadSpin(sports), Gawker(NYC entertainment), and an LA celebrity schwag site that I am not overly familiar with, but looks fun is, Defamer. Hope you enjoy, and my apologies in advance.