Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Google Images Trick

This is a pretty cool trick called Montage-A-Google where you search for Google images by name, and it creates a montage of pictures. I have created images for the Animas River in Durango, CO(click picture to enlarge)... just as a test-run and I was impressed.

Instructions:
Click link and then click the sample montage. Search for Google Images as you normally would and hit create montage. When you are satisfied with your creation, hit 'print screen' on your keyboard (you have just copied the montage). Then, open 'paint'(start menu-programs-accessories) and paste (ctrl+v or edit-paste). Finally, "save as"under My Pictures into Picassa or another photo editor. You must crop accordingly as your browser(screen) information will still be around the photos. I exported mine to Flickr and it was quite a simple process. I am easily amused, but I think you could have some fun with this.