Sunday, October 21, 2007

Durango Concierge














I have been spending a great deal of time building my new business, Durango Concierge, which I am excited to grow. Durango Concierge provides property management, second-home watchdog service, personal assistance, caretaking, and errand services to residents of Durango, Colorado and the Four Corners Area. It is my goal to become the go-to guy in Durango to take care of the little things in life that slow people down.

While I have spent many intimate hours with iWeb '08 creating my website, I am having trouble creating a polished banner that is eye-catching and classy. If there is anybody out there reading this blog who is quick with Photoshop, who might assist me in creating a nice banner? Any input or help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.