Saturday, April 08, 2006

Yanks


Spring is upon us, and another baseball season has begun. I started my annual trash-talking parade already, declaring that the Bronx Bombers would be better than ever this year. Well I am sure that they are, but why do they insist on starting April out in the doghouse every year? It really gets in the way of my ability to put down the boys from Boston, and I'm tired of always saying 'it's only spring, it's the fall that matters.' I agree with this, but it baffles me why and how they seem to get such a slow start with all that talent. As I never lived up to my dreams of being a professional athlete, I can only speculate from the sidelines, but they outweigh the other teams so much, how do they get beat? Well no worries, just excited for another extremely long uneventful baseball season; it's the Americana in me that can't deny the history of baseball. Check back in fall for the new logo I will be posting with the number twenty-seven.