Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Make the Switch

While my sports predictions (eg. Nuggets) have not done much for my credibility, my frustrations with Internet Explorer are shared by many. While new to the blogging thing, it is unbelievable how inferior IE is compared to FireFox and Opera. Everything I do in Blogger looks good in FF(in my eyes) and then when I check it in IE, the whole page is screwed up; colors and the template usually breaks. Because of my newfound geekness, my research has shown that IE is just not keeping up in web design; particularly CSS. How can Microsoft allow the humiliation of itself? When you're the only game in town, who cares, right? Well guess what Microsoft, people are getting smarter and I think you should start paying attention. For the timid who do not welcome change, make the swith to either FF or Opera and you will be pleasantly surprised. It is ok to have multiple browsers, but once you switch, you'll wonder why you didn't do so earlier. For those who don't, I'm sick of changing my blog to stay compatible with IE, so I apologize for how it looks in Explorer.